- The place is definitely a good fit for our neighborhood. It has a lounge feel, a cool place to get together with friends for a quick bite or a drink.
- I was impressed that they are trying to have a strong selection of craft beers. Almost half of the back of the menu was devoted to craft beer.
- The menu is very reasonably priced. Burgers, sandwiches, salads all seemed to top off around $12.
- The burgers were quite creative - Hawaiian Burger anyone?
- They also have a large selection of appetizers.
- The moody lighting makes this place not a "family-friendly" restaurant, which I was kind of hoping it would be. Why not an upbeat place for brunch like we desperately need here in Forest Hills? Instead, another moody, more night-life oriented venue. Hey, I'm not really complaining because God knows we need some good food in Forest Hills! Now, let's just hope the food is good!
Click here for a couple of reviews from Yelp!