Friday, June 1, 2012

Snow White and Such and Such....

I still don't get it.... Who is going to see these Snow White movies? They look way too adult for little children, which is who I thought Snow White was for.... And who are the adults who are going to see movies called Snow White and Whatever... This is obviously really bothering me, and I don't quite know why. But I will figure it out... How many of these live action, adult Snow White movies have they made, anyway? It seems like dozens and dozens....So someone must be going to see them or I spose they'd stop making them. Oh well...

MOVIES The Darker Side of the Story
By A. O. SCOTT
Published: May 31, 2012
“Snow White and the Huntsman,” directed by Rupert Sanders, puts some menace back into the classic tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment