Wednesday, January 8, 2020

RenWen Noodle Factory Mini-Review

I recently tried out the new RenWen Noodle Factory restaurant on Queens Blvd. near 71st/Continental Ave. and really enjoyed it. I think this new restaurant has figured out a good formula where it has built its menu around a variety of homemade noodles that are put to work in dishes that are innovative, but not intimidating. The menu, in other words, is not too exotic that it won't appeal to fans of traditional Chinese food dishes.

I tried a couple of their different Wonton soups and my main course was a noodle entree with chicken, all of which were excellent.

I also liked how RenWen designed its space. It is a big, inviting space with both tables and booths, all built around a glass-enclosed kitchen at the center.

All in all, I'd give RenWen a grade of an A. It is open 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. everyday and is located at 107-50 Queens Blvd. in Forest Hills. RenWen does not deliver yet, but I was told they may have delivery soon.







2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more with your review of RenWen. I have dined in and taken out many times - all good experiences with the cuisine and staff (and very clean restroom!) RenWen is a welcome addition to the neighborhood. 'A cheerful place to go solo or with the company of friends/family. Their wings have a lovely complex flavor - I guess I will have to keep ordering them until I figure out the ingredients that create a little party on my palate! With the Lunar New Year on the horizon, their offerings are the perfect way to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there a few times and really liked it too. The food is great and the prices are super affordable. The lunch specials are crazy....6 bucks for a quality meal and service.

    ReplyDelete