Monday, April 4, 2022

One of Forest Hills' Best Noodle Places is Planning to Close

 I heard today than XinTaste, located at 72-38 Austin Street, is planning to close in three months. I don't usually do this, but this place is so excellent and its closing will be such a loss to our neighborhood, that I am requesting everyone to do anything possible to convince them not to close. 

I think their closing is of the magnitude of Banter's closing, that is how bad it will be for the neighborhood. I know that there are a lot more important things to be worried about in the world right now, but an awesome bowl of noodles makes life that much better, right?

Anyway, please pay them a visit or give them a call at (718)520-5199 and charm them into staying open :)



4 comments:

  1. well they’ve been exclusively takeout for over two years. not letting people sit in the place can only hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn’t agree more. The food here is so underrated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it has to do with a rent increase

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only don't patronize small places because the city health department has become lax about checking them. We actually have restaurants that have been opened for years, and never received a grade.

    ReplyDelete