Monday, June 20, 2011

Wafa's Expands Delivery

I saw a post on Queens Central this morning about the Mediterranean & Lebanese restaurant Wafa's now delivering to all over the Forest Hills area, including Kew Gardens and Rego Park. I have had a craving for a falafel for the past couple of days for some reason, so I could barely contain my excitement. After all, I heave heard nothing but good things about Wafa's, but have yet to try it. I went in there once a few years ago (I think they were in a different location, near Metropolitan) and was told their delivery to the north side of Queens Blvd., where I reside, was spotty at best. But now apparently it isn't... so I think the universal falafel forces are converging to make this happen for me in the near future! I look forward to reveling in Wafa's culinary delights very soon!

Here's a link to their very nice-looking and inviting, even tantalizing, website:
http://www.wafasfood.com/

Hours:
Mon, Wed-Thu, Sun 11:30 am - 9 pm
Fri-Sat 11:30 am - 10 pm

100-05 Metropolitan Ave
Forest Hills, NY 11375
(718) 880-2055


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment