Friday, July 15, 2011

New Opening Day for Old Vienna Cafe

I was told last night that this new cafe, next to the Midway Theater, will actually now be opening this Saturday, FYI. Originally, the Grand Opening had been planned for Thursday.

By the way, just a few comments about other restaurants here in town. I walked by the new Agora Taverna Greek restaurant last night at around 8:30 p.m. and it was packed with tables inside and outside all taken. That place is a huge hit.

Also, by now I have had both breakfast and lunch at the new La Boulangerie French cafe/bakery. Yesterday I tried their croissants and coffee and both were top notch. As many have already said, this is such a nice addition to our neighborhood, and the proprietors are so welcoming and friendly. I wish them all the best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment