Monday, January 6, 2014

The Grill Update

I know some readers have been curious about The Grill, the new restaurant that opened recently on Restaurant Row (70th Road). I noticed they had a new lunch menu posted in their window, with, I might add, very reasonable prices, and then I went to their website and also noticed that the prices even for dinner now seem to be getting closer and closer to something even a Forest Hills blogger can afford. So chances of an Edge of the City review just increased dramatically.


4 comments:

  1. Prices still appear to be on the high end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These prices look to be very reasonable IMO. Good for them for making the price adjustment. Now I just need someone to actually review the food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corfu on Austin St. is very good & reasonably priced..they're going to need to be affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed.anyone eat there?

    ReplyDelete