Friday, March 26, 2021

New MacDonald Park Building

 With the Covid vaccine coursing through my veins, I finally have begun to venture forth a bit further, exploring areas of the neighborhood that I have not seen in like a year (I'm not insane, after all, it's not like I was going to run around during a deadly pandemic). 

I snapped these shots of the new residential building going up across from the Post Office and MacDonald Park (which, by the way, was dreadfully filthy. I know the City is in a crisis, but wow, the amount of litter in MacDonald Park is disgraceful! I'll post about that shortly.) 

This new building, from what I've heard, will house a high-end gym chain, a parking garage and I'm not sure what else on the ground commercial level.






4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the Planet Fitness to open. We'll finally have a truly affordable gym option in the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but I don't think Forest Hills needs this; we do not have the infrastructure to support what we have now. If we had the infrastructure that would be a different thing, but we don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No we definitely don’t need more apartments. I believe the new ones by Boulangerie are having a hard time selling - not surprising since they have terrible, small layouts at exorbitant prices and this building looks like the same, just taller

    ReplyDelete
  4. And it casts a huge shadow over MacDonald Park. Our trees and plants are now in danger. Our politicians couldn’t care less.

    ReplyDelete