|The Bukharian Jewish Center construction site on 70th Ave.|
- Q Thai Bistro, a popular restaurant on Ascan, will be closing.
- Wafa, a popular Lebanese food restaurant near Metropolitan Ave., may also be closing soon, word has it.
- The Dallas BBQ in the new Rego Center in Rego Park has opened.
- Piu Bello will be opening soon - or maybe it already did? Haven't had a chance to look - in the space formerly occupied by Positano, across from the Post Office.
- The spot eternally under construction next to the Bukharian Jewish Center on 70th Ave. is reportedly to become at least partly new condos.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car, which had been on Austin near the Barnes & Noble before moving a few years ago to Rego Park, has now moved back to Forest Hills - in the Pinnacle.
- Vornado Realty Co. reportedly wants to build yet another shopping center near the Rego Center in Rego Park.