Friday, April 1, 2011

Edge of the City Introduces Digital Subscriptions

Due to the incredible popularity of my blog, yes, the long-time rumors are true, I have been forced to implement a new digital subscription plan. Here are the choices you have in order to gain access. The Edge of the City Board felt these were quite reasonable:

1. Clean my apartment building of all mothballs for me.
2. Build me a series of Whole Foods stores where the Key Foods currently are located.
3. Move the Forest Hills Trader Joe's to somewhere on Austin, so I can actually shop at it.
4. Convert the Forest Hills Tennis Stadium into a year-round Farmer's Market/Eataly East gourmet, organic food complex.
5. Build me a Shake Shack where the Blockbuster is closing.
6. Close Queens Blvd. permanently to all traffic.


Thanks,
Drake






1 comment:

  1. Crossing Queens Blvd.April 1, 2011 at 7:11 AM

    I knew this was coming and I love this idea - some days this place is so clogged with traffic I'm forced to find all my news elsewhere.

    I would never pay to read the New York Times but I will happily begin working on item #5 above.

    ReplyDelete