Saturday, December 17, 2011

On My Mind...

Just a few random things on my mind (very) early this Saturday morning:
  • European Debt Crisis: I know, I know. It's the weekend. What am I doing thinking about such things? Can't help it. Scary shit! Europe's financial situation is looking increasingly dire, and the shockwaves could hit here very hard (and pretty much everywhere else):  New York City Faces 'Extreme Downside Risk' From European Debt Crisis: Report
  • That's Impossible!! Oh, sorry, I am thinking now about Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol. What?? This freakin' movie is like the best reviewed movie of the year?? A Tom Cruise movie?? How is this possible I ask you??!!

1 comment:

  1. It is also a blessing in disguise. A chance to buy quality investments, stocks, etc. at reduced prices! : ) As long as you are willing to ignore the volatility and hold for at least 10+ years it is actually a good time to buy.

    ReplyDelete