Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fascinating...

Cracking the Code in ‘Heeere’s Johnny!’
By ROBERT ITO
Published: January 25, 2012
A documentary, “Room 237,” collects theories and interpretations surrounding the symbols and intentions of Stanley Kubrick in his film “The Shining.”

Well, it is an amazing movie (I've seen it a ton of times). But then again, all of Kubrick's were pretty amazing, including one of my favorite's, 2001. But I never thought of it having any particular hidden meaning until now... By the way, just what is this continuing conspiracy theory stuff about the moon landing being fake? As far as conspiracy theories go, there is only one I believe in - that W. was in some way connected to the events of 9/11. There are just too many ways he benefited from it for me to discount that one.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, please tell me you're NOT serious. I'm no fan of W but to suggest he was involved in 9/11 is just loony IMO. Scary

    ReplyDelete