Friday, February 17, 2012

Another Assist from Lin?

It's funny how things work out sometimes, isn't it? I'm no expert in these matters, but I can bet that the amazing performance of Jeremy Lin over the past couple of weeks had a lot to do with the fact that Time Warner Cable subscribers all of sudden will be able to watch MSG once again, after a 48 day dispute was resolved today:

SPORTS
Time Warner Cable and MSG Resolve Dispute
By HOWARD BECK and RICHARD SANDOMIR
Published: February 17, 2012
Time Warner Cable and the MSG Network resolved their dispute on Friday. Customers will now be able to watch the Knicks and four New York-area N.H.L. teams, including the Rangers.

I find it kind of funny I am blogging about this stuff. I am like the least sports-oriented person in this country, usually geeking myself out on sci-fi movies and computer games. But, hey, you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment