Sunday, March 4, 2012

Taste of Tuscany

I had lunch at one of my favorite local restaurants over the weekend, Tuscan Hills, on Queens Blvd. Actually, I think it was the first time I've had lunch there, having until now only gone for dinner.

Just feast your eyes on this photo I took of their minestrone soup. Do I have to say how awesome it was?

By the way, Tuscan Hills recently doubled in size. Congratulations! This is one place that more than deserves its success. Not only amazing food, but excellent, friendly service.

2 comments:

  1. IsKewGardensCloseEnoughMarch 5, 2012 at 8:55 PM

    I agree with you that the food is first rate at TH and am also glad that the restaurant is thriving. In my experience, the waitstaff has been exceedingly friendly and accomadating but that the host can be rather more chilly than welcoming. It won't stop my patronage but it does not add to TH's allure.

    ReplyDelete