Thursday, March 22, 2012

TV Happenings...

Looking forward to this.....



Very disappointed in this... As if the "SyFy" Channel is so loaded with good shows it can afford to pass on this. Although, that's probably it. They can't afford much of anything?

‘Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome’ Not Moving Forward As TV Series On Syfy, May Become Digital Series

By the way, while I'm on the topic of sad cable TV channels. Why is the History Channel called the History Channel? I think the last time that channel had a show about history on it was like 2002. I haven't checked in a while, but aren't they mostly showing shows about ice road trucking or something like that? Why not change the name to the trucking channel. Or is that the wrong channel I am thinking of. I forget. But I do know they seemed to have abandoned history shows years ago.... so sad.

And by the way, "documentaries" about ancient aliens don't count as history shows. They are entertainment shows. You might as well put them on the SyFy Channel... now that's an idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment