Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Photos of Today's The Blacklist Shoot

Among the surprises of today's shoot is that they transformed our charming French bakery La Boulangerie into some type of Russian cafe (at least I think that's what it is — I never watched the show! Let me know). Thanks very much to @coreynyc who provided some of these photos, including the Station Square ones. And he also discovered the telephone booth which looks like it may have been left behind. ( By the way, I left out the photo I took of the sleeping crewman in front of Boulangerie. Didn't want to get him in trouble. But I tell you, he was dead to the world! Must've been up quite early for the shoot. )









7 comments:

  1. It's Polish. Please don't confuse it with a 3rd world oppressive country

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought I'd see a film crew truck parked in my elementary school parking lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Drake, will you let us know when this episode airs? Please? I've never watched the show, but I'd still like to see how FH is portrayed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another Polish film ? Aren't there any American films being made out there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Not a film, a TV show.
      2. Not Polish, American.
      3. I don't know where you are typing from, but Forest Hills is not "out there." It takes about 25 minutes (sometimes less) to get to midtown Manhattan from here on the E or F train, about 15 minutes on the Long Island Railroad.

      Delete
    2. oh, and 4. What is the other Polish film you are referring to? I don't recall any recently. Are we living in the "Golden Age of Polish Filmmaking" and I somehow missed it? Is there a Warsawwood?

      Delete
  5. Warsawwood! good one!

    ReplyDelete