Thursday, January 8, 2015

Local Stylist and Personal Shopper

A reader sent this in. If you have your own local service you'd like to post on the blog, email it to me at:  edgeofthecity@gmail.com 

Hi! I am a stylist and personal shopper who would love to help you with your wardrobe needs. Do you hate to shop or have little or  no time to do so? Are you in a relationship with someone who nags you about how you dress? Have you lost/gained weight and are looking for a new look? I can help bring out the new you! 

Who would work with a stylist, you ask? Well, anyone & everyone! You don't have to be a celebrity to have a stylist. I work with people from all walks of life, all shapes and sizes, men, women, and children. I do also specialize in Plus Size fashions, Maternity, and people with disabilities/special needs as well.

I also do special event styling...so, brides, if you need help looking for that right dress or want someone to take a little pressure off of the planning, I can definitely help!!

As a personal shopper, I can do all your shopping for gifts, personal items, etc. without you ever having to step into a store or go into some website. Spring is right around the corner so let me help you find the right items that will make you look great!


Contact: eevertsz@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment