Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Kitchen Nightmares in Forest Hills

Wow, there is just so so much to be said about this that I don't know were to begin... and my other job is calling me right now, so I don't have time to write down all my other feelings about this. Soooo, I will just leave you this link for now to digest (pun intended) this delicious (again) piece of pop-culture related reporting about where we live:

Kitchen Nightmares, “PJ’s Steakhouse”: pathetic joke, that’s what it stands for
Quick Take: Kitchen Nightmares, “PJ’s Steakhouse”
“You know what I know about running a high end steak house? Apparently not much.” – Joe the owner

2 comments:

  1. That place became the new Manor Oktoberfest. I hear that place is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The filmed it like a year ago or so... a little out of date.

    ReplyDelete